March 22, 2010

Picture Post: Spontaneous Saturday

So, Saturday was a lovely day. Megan had a few errands to run and asked if I would like to accompany her. I said yes, especially since I had to go get "New Moon" on DVD. We ended up having a blast walking around the mall and eating In'n'Out and watching "New Moon" and "Mamma Mia" and just being girly. So here are a few pictures that came out of the day.

Leaving the mall!

Too funny to not take a picture of!

Megan and In'n'Out. Thank you for building one here!!

Look how cute she is waiting for her food.

Yessssss!

This is a little bit of Heaven!

It looks like I'm trying to shove the whole thing in my mouth . . . I'm not. Just taking a bite.

Megan caught a pic of me running and dancing in the parking lot.

Helping Megan find some new jeans!

Driving. It was such a beautiful day!

Cupcakes!!!

Girls' day!

Megan enjoying her cupcake: raspberry chocolate cheesecake!

Watching "New Moon"

So, just a tad bit of craziness. Next up should be pics from my trip to Cali :) Love ya all!

~Sydney

1 comment:

Katie said...

Cupcake place is basically my favorite place ever. That is all.