March 30, 2011

Guess What?

This semester needs to be over. I'm so done with it and all the crap that has come with it. I don't even care about my classes anymore. The pile of assignments I have right now is about to receive a very angry and impolite tirade about how it needs to shove off. And I'm not exaggerating.

And as for people . . . I constantly feel like I'm always having to second guess myself because I decided to question something or because I don't want to do something. You step one toe out of the expected line and you will have at least three people jumping down your throat about it. Even the people you think are your best friends or who you can trust the most are suddenly at the front of the mob.

Here's the deal: people are all different. Not everyone does the exact same thing, not everyone has the same views. That's the way we were created. All the people moaning about their own opinions not being accepted need to step back and realize they may be the exact same way.

Overall, people just need to get off their high horses and get rid of the condescension. There is absolutely no need for it.  There gets to be a point when you can't ignore it.

I'm done. And forgive the total rant post, but it needed to be said. School needs to die. People need to stop being fake and rude. And I am ready to quit.

No comments: