February 20, 2010

Here We Go

So . . . last night, I watched "Julie & Julia" with Megan. (Shout out to Meryl Streep, one of my girl crushes) Apart from laughing hysterically over some lines, I was reminded how much I wanted to start my own blog. Especially after watching Megan play around with hers and looking at some of my friends' blogs, I've finally forced myself to sit down and make my own. And hopefully, I'll keep up with it.

If I don't, someone email me and tell me to get my butt back in shape please?

I know I don't do anything very interesting in my life, but hopefully my twisted mind will make it more interesting. So, coming up: Plasma Donation!

See you soon!
Sydney

2 comments:

Katie said...

Yay! I hope you don't mind if I read your blog :)

Sydney said...

Of course not Katie!!