November 09, 2010

Day 02 - Where You'd Like to Be in 10 Years

Where do I want to be in ten years?

I don't even know where I want to be tomorrow!!

Okay, maybe that's an exaggeration, but you get what I mean.

Ten years seems like such a long time. And with the way my life has been throwing curve balls at me lately, I'm hesitant to say, "I want this." Then I know it would be different in a week.

I have a vague idea: working in a publishing house, maybe a husband and a family? Things could change. But I definitely hope I'm done with school (If I'm still in school in ten years, you all better beat the crap out of me). I hope I'll have gotten to go to Italy, and that I'll be writing something to eventually be published. I hope I will have grown up more. I hope I am more sure of myself. And that I am living my life to the fullest.

I hope I take advantage of all the things these next ten years will bring.

Because after that, I'll be thirty.

Excuse me, I have to go have a mini heart attack now.

No comments: