November 08, 2010

Day 01 - Your Current Relationship, If Single Discuss How Single Life Is

Another challenge?

Yep. I'm trying another one. Truthfully, this one sparked my interest much more than the other. I'll still try to complete the last one, but this one is entertaining me more at the moment.

So . . .

Single.

There is something I will never understand about being single. I love being on my own and being able to hang out with tons of different people. A date here or there.

But at heart, I am the biggest hopeless romantic that ever walked the planet.

What does that mean? It means that when I see a happy couple walking down the street, cuddling together, doing happy couple things, it makes me stop and think, "Wouldn't that be nice?" Then I'm back to daydreaming and writing love stories and reading every book I can get my hands on.

So I guess my single life is being caught between loving the independence and wishing for my own love story. Go figure. Trust me, I spend a lot of time laughing at myself.

Single. Right now, it's awesome.

No comments: