February 01, 2011

Day 14 - A Picture of Something You Ate and 10 Confessions

Megan and I cooked Chicken Parmigiana and garlic mashed potatoes today.

And it was SO yummy!

It even looked pretty!

It also reminded me how much I enjoy cooking and working with my hands. I have to do that more often.

As for my confessions . . .

1) I can't stand not taking a shower every day. Maybe it's because it's something that I do every day and it's routine, but I feel so off and icky when I don't.

2) Laugh all you want, but I can't sleep without my blanket. I crashed at Megan's last night without it and woke up way too many times looking for it.

3) I do everything I can to avoid confrontation.

4) I detest school. Loathe it. I love to learn, but the being graded and tests and all that . . . it just sucks.

5) I desperately wish I knew how to play piano. And acoustic guitar.

6) I don't think anyone realizes exactly how much of my day is spent reading. I think it would be safe to say over half of it is. (Thank goodness for ebooks!)

7) I love being creative with fashion, but I usually chicken out on actually wearing what I've come up with.

8) I am guilty of people watching and making up stories for them in my head. (Much more exciting, non-mundane stories.)

9) As much as I complain about being short and the disadvantages it has, I wouldn't change it.

10) I used to want to be a stunt driver.

No comments: