February 13, 2011

Day 18 - Plans/Goals/Dreams You Have

I want to finish school.

I want to move on to having a life as a contributing member of society. I want to be surrounded by my family and loved ones. I want to have my own place and a job to support myself.

I want to live my own love story.

I want to be an editor. I want to read other people's creations and help them be amazing. I want to help them share their talents with the world.

I want to live my life to the fullest. I want to read every book I can get my hands on. I want to see as much of the world as I possibly can. I want to experience all the highs and all the lows of living a human life. I want to fail and I want to succeed. I want to be inspired and see the beauty in everything around me.

I want to write a book.

I want to learn to be better with people. How to be a better listener, to bring joy to those around me. I want to comfort people and maybe inspire them to see happiness in the world around them.

I want to be human.

No comments: