February 13, 2011

Day 17 - Someone You Would Want to Switch Lives With For a Day and Why

I know, I know, I've been MIA. Blame shady internet and midterms. I'm catching up as much as I can.

I'm not sure what kind of reaction I'm going to get in response to this, but honestly, I would want to switch lives with a guy.

Why? Simple curiosity.

I always wonder what goes through a guy's mind when they see a girl or get stuck in an uncomfortable situation, etc. How differently they process things than a woman does.

And I would love to not have to worry about a lot of hair and girly clothes for a day. (Even though I have that attitude some days as a girl . . .)

I just think it would be fascinating to see everything from the other side. When I write from a male point of view in my stories, I never know if I'm doing it right. It would be awesome to say I do know how a guy thinks/feels/reacts.

Plus, I couldn't resist the pretty picture I got to put with this topic! :)

No comments: